2009年11月23日星期一

huhuhu ^^ holiday ~~sungai wang! ts ! pavilion! jusco !

yoohuu ~ holiday lur ~~
wan go out ~ wan go out ~
hehe ^^
haiz ...although gt hapi things oso cant stop the sad things..
me feel me liki another peo again liao >.<
but tis time me gt say to myself wan stop this feel to him jor ..wan me don wan things many many ..but...oso ..
you gt lao po can u don wan come disturd my life edi ? plssss
me so sam fu...me don noe me to u de feel is wat... me juz feel sam fu ..
u say vf me de oni is jk ba ...me oni is yi xiang qing yuan ..
u ask me me wan u do mine lao gong mou ? me say gt little bit wan....
den u tell me u gt lao po..
u say to me nw cant do mine lao gong don wan do the wrong things to lao po ..don wan dui bu qi lao po..
and u say yi huo gt change den u can do my lao gong ...
listen tis den me luan luan think things liao...next day hai giv me c dou u..
haiz .. pek cek yar....
mou gui yong..juz nw u no sms me me go sms u .. u until haven replly me..haiz..oso correct de...u gt lao po..
me juz ur fren hu oso no...
gambateh ! don wan giv up .. it juz wrong feel oni ... no reli de..

没有评论:

发表评论