2010年10月25日星期一

fall for U-kiss ♥

ar !!!
ar !!!!
ar !!!!!

i just wanna scream & shout right now !!

i cant control myself fall for U-kiss !!!

they like a drug for me =D

a sweet sweet sweet drug__ ♥

make i crazy like hell !!

who is U-kiss????

they is the bestes music team in the world xD

my hubby is the one xDDDDDD

hahahaha ~~-=PPPPPP

if you still dont know who is U-KISS~

so easy to get the information of them~
just go google and type "U-KISS" xDD

the only one way ~~  xD


let's scream now !! xD
当啷~~~~
he is my hubby KEVIN____♥




this also is him >__<
wowww ~he is beautiful -,- xD

ILY x)


and i also love him !!

SHIN DONGHO__♥
the cool side of him X)

 the cute side of him ♥♥♥♥ xD


 latest U-kiss__♥



this more clean can see their face ;D




say hi to U-kiss♥♥
(copy my star xD) 


♥i 1ονе уου ғοяэνэя♥

>33

我承认我是花痴~
为了他们而变成花痴~
  
  yes !! i do  ;D



没有评论:

发表评论