2012年6月10日星期日

i am bored!



我的红发小恶魔 !!  


i know xuemin hate this song ! hahaha! XD


i am bored i am bored i am bored !!

aiskkkkk -__-

but this is last day of our holiday T^T


this holiday i just play play and play!

or drama drama and drama !

no study at alll !!

*绕口令? -__-


tomorrow start gonna focus on my study again !! *sgh

nooo!! worry about my result first -__-

sometime really hate myself ! 

why so so so so lazy -___-


actually i write this post is for wish the person that important in my life too ! XD

hahahaha!!

my mrs 赫!!!

happy birthday !!!!

miss the moment we spend together T^T

the memory never forgot ;D

always in my heart oh!!

thank you for acc me tuition when we were form 3333333!! XD

and we go to see ukiss that two day !! hahaha XD

hahaha!! a lot joyful!!

anyway ! happy birthday and wish come true !

love you always !!   





going out to meet up my yap family !!

last day holiday !

spend to the MAX !!

HAHA!! ;3

没有评论:

发表评论