2010年12月3日星期五

who loves me today ? ;D

tell me you love me 
x)


"miss you miss you miss you girl i really miss you miss you "
yes! this is my blog's song ~
finally i upload my blog la XD

 long time no see my dearest friends since holiday started x(


this holiday is super hyper extra damn sien -,-
i miss my school life suddenly -,-
haha XD


but i enjoy when i shopping with my friends ♥ 


what happen today?
when i looking for my facebook ~
so many people is moody -,-
today is moody day ?
you all appointment to moody ? -,-
please smile x)


another things ~
so many people in facebook ~
is " in a relationship with ... "
x)
if i jealous can anot ? XDD
because chun han also in a relationship lo~-,-
what a shock new @@
hahahaha XD


unfortunately x(
i lost all my contact ~ >____<
sms me ba ;D if you all have my number XD


this let me think one things ~
i see before one drama ~
that actor have deleted the actress all contact ~
and tell her ~


如果他们有心要找你,自然而然会找你的 ;D


so~
i think i lost all my number no a bad things XD
hahaha~


but lost someone contact let me moody lo T___T


3I student see here ~
wan gathering again ? 
haha~ XD




smile x)


this is my facebook profile picture actually XD






i think i will not blessing you two !
sorry~
i cant do that~ rui yan~




i am waiting the someday ~x)
wait you contact me ~


没有评论:

发表评论