2010年7月21日星期三

如果

if i.....
if ..if ...if...i..
shhhh....
don wan tell you all xD
*don wan hit me =)

wowowoow ~
today suddely got mood want use english type x)
haha ~ xD

ok fine ~

let start today stories :D

today morning ~
opps =X
my love come already ~ x)
raining ~

Get up late ~ >_<
because so comfort mah =S
i think that rain sound is my air-cond sound -,-
haha xD

Arrived school ~
originally only some people stand ~ =S
*because that ground so wet mah >_<
but...but...but...
suddenly ~!!
teacher call we all stand up xD
semua berdiri xD
woohoo ~~~ =D

"Got(有) difficult(难) with(同) block(挡) "

i know i childish =PP

Puan  Lee today got two classes in our class ~
but like one classes only xD
WHY ?
she keep catch catch catch people ~
then seldom teach us xD
only at there talk talk talk =S
haha xD
and she say to us~
our school got two...
" bodan" @@
hahahahahahaah xD
laugh sei me xD

oh my dear ~
I live without handphone three day ago =X
why ?
it at hospital lo xD
because my careless nor >_<
forget bring it out =3- then fall into "horse barrel " =X
let my ice-cream phone swimming xD

really very not conveniet =S
like today ~
after my dance class finish ~
mami still haven come >_<
also cant contact mami ~ =X
then at there wait so so so long time >_<
i wan say ~
i really cant live without handphone de lo -,-
ngo zhan hai ji shao em dou lo xD
haha xD

PMR is getting closer and closer to us =S
the day we still can study only less 75 day >__<
how ?
i dont know -,-
study more hard la wei >__<

but .....
i still want play -3=
oh my god ~
i so admire myself xD
haha xD

tomorrow ~
whole day want study " sejarah "
 @@
oh no !!!
i wan sciense T_T
i more interested la wei xD
haizzzz...
jie shou shi shi ba -.-
lalaalalalalala ~

if.....
got one day ..
i suddenly disappear ..
you all will care about me ?

choi ~~ >_<

没有评论:

发表评论